Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Morning People...


This morning, I am going down a different road and am going to 

show you some of the lovely Gerbera's I grow, and as most of you 

are aware I am Wheelchair bound, so yes i do find it a little hard 

to do all the things need to look after my beautiful gerbera's, I am 

so lucky to have an awesome husband that helps me tend to them, 

like the fertilizing, and reaching plants I can't...

 



So I hope you enjoy looking at some of this seasons flowers, as much as I do...

Stay cool and I hope everyone has a healthy and happy Easter... 

Cheers

Rhonda



2 comments:

  1. What lovely flowers, your garden must be a riot of colour.
    A safe Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some awesome colours there..Your collection is amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx