Thursday, November 20, 2014

Card Album..

Good Evening all...
Today I am sharing with you all a new Card Album I have just made...
I hope you have all had an awesome day, I certainly have, My BFF came over and we spent most of 
talking and playing with creative ideas... 

I had so much fun making this card especially making it with my Girlfriend!!
I hope you all like it...

The base is made with 3 pieces of 6 inch x 12 inch  Card stock...
and extra card stock in a complimentary colour for matting...

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook or my Blog to keep up to date where I am at... 

Thank you for checking out my project today...
Keep on Crafting!!!

Hugs Rhonda xxx

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww I enjoy our Crafting time Rhonda XX You've done a FAB job with this..- Love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:58:00 AM

    Hello Rhonda, Wow this is stunning, how did you make it ?? I'm glad that you and Kerry had a fabulous time together.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teighan, Kerry and I get most Mondays together, and we have made a couple of things, together now.. Its such good quaility time together... xx

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx