Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Card for a 101 Birthday.

Hello to all my lovely Family, Friends and Followers, I hope you have had or are having an awesome weekend... 

Many of you will remember from last year when I had the honor of creating a 100th Birthday Card for a very good friends, Grand Mother... 

Well it’s that time again, and I have had the honor of creating her 101st Birthday Card so that is what I am sharing with you today...



I hope you like it, and I would love for you to leave a
comment on what you think off it...  

That’s it from me today, but be sure to have a great day
and always! 
Keep on Crafting!!


8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm certain your Grandmother will love it!! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm certain your Grandmother will love it!! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who 101 how wonderful and a stunning card, so much fabulous detail here, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy little fingers there girlfriend, I'm sure she'll love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, and what a fabulous age!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and 101 birthday, not many of us would be creating for someone that age. I am sure she will delighted with it.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx