Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends

Good Evening to all my Crafty Friends and Followers and Visitors...

Happy Wednesday Everyone!



Recently I went away to Dusty Attic's Shoalwater Retreat, for 3 nights and 4 

days... 


I had the most amazing time spending it with like minded people... 

Whilst at the retreat i created a canvas, 5 scrapbook layouts and I altered a 

cigar box but I will show it to you all another time...  



It took me a week to recouparate afterwards...

So over the next week or two I will show what I created whilst away... 


I created this canvas of my daughter Rochelle on the night we arrived... 




I would like to enter this in the following challenges...

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - Sparkle and Shine (Silver)

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Fairy Tale - Something Metal (Flowers)

Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes



The products I used this month on this Canvas are as follows, 




Stencils used
Texture Paste  - From the cheap shops.

25 x 40 cm Canvas from a cheap shop.



I hope everyone has had sometime to create something amazing... 

I have also been making some christmas cards and have not had a chance to 

photograph them as yet as the phone I always use to take the photos with, 

died so until it is replaced I will get photos then...  

So there you have it. 

Please be kind and leave me some love and don't forget to become a follower.

Thanks for stopping by.


Keep on Crafting!!!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda this is a stunning canvas your daughter is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie... Much apprieciated... Hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. A beautiful canvas Rhonda and a beautiful daughter. I love the soft colours you've used and the gorgeous textures. The flower arrangement is wonderfully pretty and the corset mannequin is just stunning. I hope you've recuperated now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andree Sweetie, very Much appreciated,,, Hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful project Rhonda. Lovely soft colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful project Rhonda. Lovely soft colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous canvas and beautiful pic-love all the embellishments and texture----Thank you for sharing at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely canvas! The texture is fantastic! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation. The metal part really looks very stunning and christmas like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful canvas! Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely layout! those flowers are so pretty. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge! Happy New Year!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I do appreciate them all and I read them.
I hope you have loved your visit and come back again soon. Rhonda xx